Thank you for taking the time to visit our careers page.
We are specifically looking for:
- PERSONAL TRAINERS with a minimum of 3 years experience (ACE/NASM/International accreditation/relevant qualifications)
- GYM INSTRUCTORS (No experience necessary, on the job training provided and opportunity for career advancement)
Are you thinking about working for us? If you are, please contact us now!
Peak Fitness prides itself on only hiring the best people for the best jobs in the health and fitness industry. At Peak Fitness, we really care about our members and that’s why we encourage only the brightest and best to apply to work with us – to help us serve our members even better everyday! – that’s the Peak Fitness way!
We understand that the fitness industry is a fast paced, fun, challenging and extremely rewarding industry – and that’s why we need people who are dynamic, fast learners that are able to achieve results; whilst remembering that our members always come first!
How do we have fun and still get results? We choose our people for their ability to provide excellent service to our members. We look for people who are:
- Excellent communicators and love to be interacting with members and colleagues
- Enjoy people and enjoy life
- Have the drive to succeed in their lives
- Accept challenges and find ways to improve everyday
- Dynamic and fast learner
- Respect members and colleagues
- Know how to have fun and still love to deliver great results!
Does this describe you? If YES, contact us now and see what opportunities await you at Peak Fitness. With many divisions including Sales, Marketing, Retail, Personal Training, Sports Research, Operations, Administration, Maintenance, Public relations and a rapid group expansion plan – with a fantastic working environment, with competitive salaries, bonus structures, complimentary gym memberships we are looking for the best and brightest to come on board.
Your future could start today, please send in your CV to email@example.com
Always consult your physician or qualified health professional regarding any health issues before starting any exercise, nutritional or weight loss programme.